Amazing RRE

Jeron Bleeco

Premium
I haven't played this game as often as I do the other race sims but I got an email about Spa release. Did a ADAC GT3 2014 race and was totally captivated by the 5.1 Surround and Gameplay. Thank You bigtime RR3 for your efforts in making this a cool sim. Looking forward to participating in RD Club races once I upgrade. Also Slovakia Ring has a real nice flow to it :)

Sorry about title name mishap I meant RRE....lol

MOD-EDIT: Fixed title ;) Cheers . Paul.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Hey guys,

Yep, its a bit of a star this little sim.. soooo under rated but the more you drive, the more you enjoy!
Glad you like it mate, would be cool to see you have some club races with us.. give me a shout if you need any help or advice with anything :thumbsup:

Enjoy!

Jeron Bleeco

Premium
Hey guys,

Yep, its a bit of a star this little sim.. soooo under rated but the more you drive, the more you enjoy!
Glad you like it mate, would be cool to see you have some club races with us.. give me a shout if you need any help or advice with anything :thumbsup:

Enjoy!

Thanks Paul much appreciated ! However I do have one question.....can u describe the steering setting in car setup ? I playing with this option now w/ Audi R8 seem like speed & how many degrees I think. How do u set yours ? I'm using a logitech G27

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 120 27.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • €3001-5000