Amazing Optical Illusion

CLvcc.gif

How to see:
1 Keep looking to the dot at the center of image
2 When the time is up keep looking at the center dot. You will see the image changes color.

What's strange is that the second picture should be a B/W version of the image.

Hey WAIT!!! This is not an illusion!
You don't need to look at the dot. They just made buildings colorful just for 2 seconds, then go into Black and White. There is no illusion.
FAke!

If your eyes follow the movement of the rotating pink dot,
the dots will remain only one color, pink.
pinkdots.gif

However if you stare at the black " +" in the center, the moving dots turns to green.

Now, concentrate on the black " + " in the center of the picture. After a short period, all the pink dots will slowly disappear, and you will only see only a single green dot rotating.

It's amazing how our brain works. There really is no green dot, and the pink ones really don't disappear. This should be proof enough, we don't always see what we think we see.

Hmm... I'm not convinced it doesn't cheat, just a little bit... however, the principle does work, and it certainly works better if you stare at it!

Now, Damian, that one you posted... O_O That's awesome... and a bit creepy... especially when you blink, or move your eyes just a tiny bit, and they're all back...

Hey WAIT!!! This is not an illusion!
You don't need to look at the dot. They just made buildings colorful just for 2 seconds, then go into Black and White. There is no illusion.
FAke!

THAT'S the illusion, Omer :rotfl:

if we keep focusing to the middle we will be able to see the coloured image for long

There is no illusion Resi, just look at the one of the buildings. You will see it.

Damian's is an illusion :thumb:

I agree with Resi, you think they change colour, like Resi says thats the illusion.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 354 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%