AC Amateurs: Tatuus FA01 @ Mugello - Tuesday 15th August 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
From what i'm seeing, lowering the front arb will give you more grip and less understeer. If you lower it too much (especially if you increase the front wing) you'll have oversteer while braking. Basically i start from the aero and then move to the arbs. I can't really notice the difference when changing the rear arb.

And yes, when I still run these events in December it's gonna be -5°C on Nurburgring
In a track where you can barely get the softs up to temp, you are going to set -5 C...I wouldn't be surprised if the best strategy is to run soft with a pit stop.

In a track where you can barely get the softs up to temp, you are going to set -5 C...I wouldn't be surprised if the best strategy is to run soft with a pit stop.
Was more of a joke. If we find that the softs are staying blue or the hards are burning down I will stay away from "realistic" temps ;):inlove:

Was more of a joke. If we find that the softs are staying blue or the hards are burning down I will stay away from "realistic" temps ;):inlove:
Considering the fact that Mugello will probably require the hard compound for the race, a higher temp could be usable. The nurburgring on the other hand is the opposite... I'm still intrigued by the possibilities.
Anyway, i'm still waiting for race 2 with reverse grid ;)

Hey, nice idea (hadn't known it was being considered). Worth a try at least, to see how badly it can go wrong ;)
I just saw that I told you what to vote... sorry!!! Edited my wording :)

Well I considered it straight away but wanted to have an easy entry... Today I just thought "why the heck not, I let the drivers decide" :)

LOL, np, I knew what you meant :D

Great race everyone! Sorry to anyone I distracted during my mistakes & grass-mowing.
I really didn't think that track would suit the MX5 (I thought the corners would be mostly flat) but it was a lot of fun and surprisingly tricky to keep it pointing the right way...
Yeah let's see how the Tatuus will handle it :p

I'm in! this is MY track , just so you know :D

BTW , I was mostly afk (..afw?) during the P&Q sessions cause there was a **** ton of stuff going on in the background , plus Windows' telemetry running on top of the game and the OBS stuff was killing my fps (usually 73 locked ,no matter what. And Tatuus are not demanding models at all ), SO , sorry for the shitty performance y'all ! :inlove:

Sign me up please. Probably not a bad idea to open rear wing settigs aswell for this one, will make it easier to get through these quick right handers:thumbsup:

I'm in! this is MY track , just so you know :D
Mine too man! Got my first Podium here at Mugello :cool:
And I know the problem with overlays etc. causing problems... I spent one race activating and deactivating apps while racing because I had 57 fps and got headache from the stuttering... (substanding is a huge fps killer, but I love it :p)

Sign me up please. Probably not a bad idea to open rear wing settigs aswell for this one, will make it easier to get through these quick right handers:thumbsup:
Yeah I think most of us could've needed 2-3 clicks on the rear wing at Barcelona... Way too much spins :whistling:

Adding you now! :):thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing