WIP Amaroo Park

This is not a BTB track (or even a new build) but a remake of the current Amaroo 1996 v2.0 already available, but this was the best place to put it.

A full texture overhaul (thanks to woochoo for permission for some of his tree textures and crowds), along with whatever I can summon up the energy and/or talent to do plus basic stuff like filling up holes adding object etc etc etc.

The update will be based on the 90-93 period (GroupA) so if anyone has any good pictures to share, especially of that period, it would be very helpful. I already have a few but the more the merrier :)

Hit the Autosport.com Nostalgia Forum (if not done so already) and hit the search button there for pics & info on the track.

Nice idea, btw, I like this track but it could do with an update.

Here is some more footage, this one from 1987

Provides some different camera views and so on

Great project, i live not far from where the track was, and went there many times

This was left a long time ago; hard drive failure (tbh I hadnt done that much anyway). It requires a HUGE amount of work; I am not sure I will get time to restart it; I may get time this winter. Too busy doing leagues, league tracks and helping others optimise their own.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back