Am i up to date? - Latest mods? and more..

First of all thanks for the great work.

I am back after a few months back and i wonder if i am up to date or if it is somthing new since late 2019?.

I am still using RBR cit and did a update:
1591863406811.png

I was hoping that one Subaru would show up soon with the latest NGP support (2000 - 2003 versions), also new versions if possible, but it seems to be a lack of intrest around Subaru these days.

What is RBR pro, is that somthing i should try out?, other new complete mods since late 2019 i should know abaut?.

And a bit side note, after new NGP i get i tiny bit times on RBR Rally school, my standard time is now 1:27 and best is 1:25, blanc so i stil can not beat RBR RAlly school after all this years playing RBR. I was hoping my manual handbrake that i recently bought would give me some seconds as there is a handbrake turn on the short lap, but it sems Scandinavian Flick is faster there ... oh well some day :)

Thanks again for the great work.

Edit: Oh i can see there is some conflicts regarding the RBRpro and the use of already made mods that is now used on FB account it seems, i do not have FB account so i wont be testing either way if i need that. Much of what have seen so far seems a bit dirty and i get the feeling the original modders sitting a bit to much in the shadow of this RBRpro project ... il leave it at that.

Attachments

• 1591863288787.png
    1591863288787.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back