PC1 Am I missing something? (Need help with Graphics)

I have almost everything cranked up and it looks nowhere as good as videos Ive seen on youtube. Am I doing something wrong? I dont know how to describe it. Im running a gtx 780. Anyone have any suggestions. Maybe I was just expecting too much? It looks a little cartoony.

Last edited:
Interesting, I have a GTX 670 running on high, some options on medium, motion blur off (Why blur the awesome graphics?).
Graphics looks great.

Maybe you could record a short video with shadowplay and upload to youtube?

I just hope my new graphics card arrives soon so I can crank up everything to max :)

Interesting, I have a GTX 670 running on high, some options on medium, motion blur off (Why blur the awesome graphics?).
Graphics looks great.

Maybe you could record a short video with shadowplay and upload to youtube?

I just hope my new graphics card arrives soon so I can crank up everything to max :)
I kind of got it looking better. I was doing my testing at Laguna seca at 1700 so everything was a little bright. I turned down the exposure compensation a bit and that helped a little. The biggest difference for me was bumping up the resolution with Nvidia DSR. Im going to fiddle with it a bit.

Im on a GTX660 and it looks great. I'm sure it could look even better with a better card, but I'm afraid mine is maxed out.
I do keep getting strange colors and flashes of stray polygons at times though... Not sure if it's buggy game or my card going bad...
All in all though, I LOVED my first few hours in this game.
The weather and light effects really bring you into the car.
I highly recommend doing a quick solo race with tons of crazy weather scripted in. It was really fun to see it all.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back