Am I missing some cars?

I see a couple of car types named in some of the race threads here that I don't see in AC: Formula 1 (or does this mean the Lotus 49 & Ferrari 312T?), and BMW M3 E92 S1 (or is this what AC is calling M3 GT2?)

And, I never saw the Exos 125 Stage 1 in AC either, till I choose it in an online session. I still never see both versions at the same time, except in my favorites list.

These things are puzzling me. Can anyone enlighten me?

When you roll over the images of the cars in the UI you should see a circle with a spanner and rev counter appear. This will let you select the car variation (Exos std or S1 variant). Same for the other variants in the game. Alternately if you click on the car to bring up the tech specs the spanner will be at the top of the screen.

Re the F1 cars thats all we have at the moment. No 2014 series etc but I'm sure the community will be firing them out like bullets soon enough.

Sounds like you do indeed miss cars. When you choose a car in the menu, there is a button with a wrench symbol on it. It allows you to choose different versions of a car like Stage 1, Drift etc.Hope the pics make it clear.
Edit: Juris was faster than me!

k1q92e.jpg

2ih1q9g.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 425 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 285 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 279 11.0%
  • < 4 years