Alzen Porsche 996 Biturbo "Turbinchen"

Cars Alzen Porsche 996 Biturbo "Turbinchen" 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Its just reflecting the road surface, drive over kerbs and you will see the bright colours flashing. I tend to try and avoid using reflective materials on interiors even if they are reflective IRL because of that.

Its just reflecting the road surface, drive over kerbs and you will see the bright colours flashing. I tend to try and avoid using reflective materials on interiors even if they are reflective IRL because of that.
I looked it up and it's the outer body material instead of the unique one it should have

@AC4eva

tried a clean install of the car with the current CSP SOl etc installed, works fine here. Both versions (RWD and AWD)
Screenshot_alzen_turbinchen03_accakuts_oschersleben_31-7-121-18-8-57.jpg

I use paddle shifter. I guess this car is not built for use with a paddle shifter? I have hundreds of cars and none have this issue. Binned for me.

I use paddle shifter. I guess this car is not built for use with a paddle shifter? I have hundreds of cars and none have this issue. Binned for me.
I'm sure others used it with paddle shift too. It does not have features modern GT3s have like ignition-cut, so at least a sensible throttle foot is needed during shifting. Can't remember if I ever tried it with paddle shift myself. Do you mean it overrevs on downshifts? The "engine damage" icon flashed up on screen?

Downshifting from straightaway to a corner by lightly braking and deaccelerating simply causes the engine to blow. All cars I have driven allow downshifting to act to slow the car, but the engine in this car seems incapable of doing that.

Downshifting from straightaway to a corner by lightly braking and deaccelerating simply causes the engine to blow. All cars I have driven allow downshifting to act to slow the car, but the engine in this car seems incapable of doing that.
well don't downshift at too high of a rpm then. I checked my files, with RPM_DAMAGE_K=30 the AWD version is very sensitive for overrevving (for comparison the Kunos GT3R has it at =1, the 917K at =10), which I based on a quote by the builder who said that they run the car at the absolute rpm limit already. The RWD version is less sensible.

You can change that parameter in the engine.ini if you want.

Thanks for the suggestion. I lowered the K value from 30 to 5. The engine still blows on downshifts and the rear is too loose. I can't attack a track with any corners. Sorry, but these cars do not work for me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back