Alternatives to Fanatec V3 pedals besides other Fanatec pedals?

Just wondering what I might want to look into for pedal sets comparable to the V3 in cost from other manufacturers I might not be aware of as I am new to the hobby? I really like the Fanatec pedals but as a guy that does Quality Assurance and Customer Service the stories I read about both from Fanatec are shall we say less than inspiring! I may end up with a set of V3 who knows, I just hear comments like sometimes you get a good one. LOL for that kind of money I shouldn't be gambling on them working and then on Customer Service rectifying the situation.

So, options other makers besides Logitech and Thrustmaster etc? Running TM TMX w/ T3PA pedals right now.

Thanks.

Just wondering what I might want to look into for pedal sets comparable to the V3 in cost from other manufacturers I might not be aware of as I am new to the hobby? I really like the Fanatec pedals but as a guy that does Quality Assurance and Customer Service the stories I read about both from Fanatec are shall we say less than inspiring! I may end up with a set of V3 who knows, I just hear comments like sometimes you get a good one. LOL for that kind of money I shouldn't be gambling on them working and then on Customer Service rectifying the situation.

So, options other makers besides Logitech and Thrustmaster etc? Running TM TMX w/ T3PA pedals right now.

Thanks.
I would recommend these: https://heusinkveld.com/products/si.../sim-pedals/sim-pedals-sprint/&v=79cba1185463
It is a bit more expensive but the consensus is that these are pretty damn amazing with complete adjustability

Upvote 0
Protosimtech PT-2 pedals if you can snag a set. Cheaper than the Heusinkvelds. Amazing quality. The only issue is that they are made in batches so when they released it is variable. New batches used to sell out in a couple of minutes. I believe that it is more like a couple of hours now. 2020 is the last year that they are going to be made so there may only be a couple more batches.

Upvote 0
These look like an excellent alternative to the Heuskinvelds at a lower price:

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

These look like an excellent alternative to the Heuskinvelds at a lower price:

Blatant HE knockoff.
And HE is not happy as it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Thanks for the info and ideas. The ones popular enough to get snapped up in minutes sound like and option until you hear it is the last batch being made, will there be support after? I may cry once and go with the HE set but these days it may be a matter of which I can get at all and when by the time I am ready to buy.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back