Resource icon

Skins Alternate Livery for HRT 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Those links are photos...
They aren't
Please upload to imageshack, then there come your picture
Left Click to link then it will show your picture, right click on it and it will show you the direct link to it, there is a copy option when it shows you the direct link, copy that.And paste the direct link to here:)

Simple and probably cringing to skilled modder's eyes, however that is my first skin, I much prefer working with databases! I'm not really sure how to skin and most of the video demos aren't helpful.... Anyone who can help???
Thanks

Simple and probably cringing to skilled modder's eyes, however that is my first skin, I much prefer working with databases! I'm not really sure how to skin and most of the video demos aren't helpful.... Anyone who can help???
Thanks
Not bad for first attemp but not much of a changes, and the tyres are too shiny blue?:D .Probably lot of fixes would be necessarry to complete this car properly.

maybe this helps
2013040300003.jpg

Miles

I have closed your other thread (in the Misc category) for this same file. Please just update this upload/thread with any future changes :)

Any new uploads create new threads, which is why you must just update this one ....

Cheers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 226 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 170 7.9%
  • < 5 years