Alternate Calendar Tracks

Based off my last post it is quickly becoming evident that a slightly different calendar seems also of interest.

I have listed a few tracks that are of interest. Please have your say and input on what alternate tracks you would like and I will create a poll out of them and see how they balance against the standard Formula 1 tracks.

USA - Road Atlanta
USA - Road America
USA - Long Beach
USA - Daytona Road Course
USA - Mid-Ohio
USA - Watkins Glen
Belgium - Zolder
Portugal - Algarve (Portimao)
Britain - Brands Hatch
Netherlands - Assen
Russa - Moscow
Spain - Aragon
Spain - Jerez
Spain - Valencia Ricardo Tormo
Italy - Mugello
Czech Republic - Brno
France - Le Mans Bugatti
Australia - Adelaide
Australia - Phillip Island

Last edited:
Those are already in the list, mate. :)
I thought we were voting for what we wanted from that list? Haha nevermind me then. :)
and Kyalami
We've been through this already, we don't need taxi's and people as mobile chicanes. Also not sure they'd get the right textures, grip levels, and track evolution features for the imminent squatter camp bound to pop up on race weekend. :)

I joke of course, I'd love to see a track from the African continent on the calender. Kyalami would be very difficult to get into rF2 at the moment, since any existing version is extremely outdated in terms of track surface and textures.

Phakisa or Port Elizabeth's circuit would be epic too. :)

I thought we were voting for what we wanted from that list? Haha nevermind me then. :)

We've been through this already, we don't need taxi's and people as mobile chicanes. Also not sure they'd get the right textures, grip levels, and track evolution features for the imminent squatter camp bound to pop up on race weekend. :)

I joke of course, I'd love to see a track from the African continent on the calender. Kyalami would be very difficult to get into rF2 at the moment, since any existing version is extremely outdated in terms of track surface and textures.

Phakisa or Port Elizabeth's circuit would be epic too. :)

As long as its only texture work, I`m motivated to help with track editing ;)

PS: Nordschleife aka green hell :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%
  • < 5 years