Alsace Village - Not a GT Circuit

Tracks Alsace Village - Not a GT Circuit v0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
bacchus++ submitted a new resource:

Alsace Village - Not a GT Circuit - High Elevation Change Circuit

Hi Everyone!

Recently I started to be interested in creating tracks for Assetto Corsa and after a few tries, this is my first track that I would deem worthy of sharing.

I've started of basing myself of the Alsace Village layout of GT Sport, but soon realised that the imported geo data for the Alsace region is very different than what GT Sport had implemented.

I rolled with it and I actually got some genuine fun racing on this track. It is quite a ridiculous track, the elevation changes...

Read more about this resource...

bacchus++ updated Alsace Village - Not a GT Circuit with a new update entry:

Alsace Village - Not a GT Circuit v0.2

I've updated the track. Whilst I still wanted to keep the crazy character of the track, some areas were bottoming out almost every car. Those I've tried to reduce while still keeping the character of the track intact.

I've also improved the pit exit. In the previous version, cars on track would be doing quite a manouver to take T1, and would be greeting by joining drivers. In this version, that conflict is reduced.

I've also added a chicane before the final straight, leading into slower...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I’m using Race Teack Builder. However, I’m thinking of moving over to another tool to populate the track with more objects as I can’t seem to get it to work consistently in RTB.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back