already dl message

Hi i find this site has been bugging me for mth's now.everytime i go to dl it tells me to slow down.i dont understand as i hav'nt dl anything at all.can someone give me a head's up on whats going on as i like to try new mod tracks and i cant get them from here thank u for any assistance.by.:frown::rolleyes::confused::pcbeat:

• Don't click download links before you are logged in
  • Don't use download managers as the download section blocks them out
  • Don't use second accounts
That should do it :)

Thanks Bram, for the info... but to be honest, that does not do it! Doesn't even help :confused:

I've discussed this before with you if you remember our PM's:cool:

1) I do not click links prior to be logged in
2) I do not use a D/L manager
3) I only have one account

This is frustrating to say the least. I even said I would donate if that would help increase my D/L bandwidth.... however, I can never D/L more the a few 100 KB before getting the frustrating 176 second message and then this message:

Sorry! You have exceeded your daily allowed download amount

After D/L a 202KB file yesterday!

Most of the time I click a link it says I'm going to fast... wait 176 seconds (3min) then after waiting 5 minutes, and re-clicking the link I again get the too fast message and another 176 second wait. After repeating this a few times I simply stop trying and PM the uploader/modder to post link elsewhere.

There is a problem I sure hope you can fix it.

Again, I'll donate to the cause if that will help with server bandwidth.

Thanks for investigating this issue.
Randall

Did a little looking, you seem to have a dynamic ip but no other users have used the same ones so that rules that out. Will give this a little more thought see what comes to mind.

Thank You

Dave, yes I do have a satellite connection... though as you say most folks aren't into Race Sims... LOL! I really appreciate if you could help me on this, love the site, great group and great game add-ons, especially for F1 2010. Would like to be more a part of this site.

Thanks again
Randall

Dave, any chance you can correct me as a user! I've waited 24 hrs and still can not D/L the F1 2010 RPM lights since it said I had to wait 176 seconds, and then after waiting 5 minutes, and reclicking it said I had exceeded my D/L limit for today. No D/L in more than 24 hrs and only 200K in 48 hours.

Please somehow correct this if you can, thanks!
Randall

Thank You Dave, to be honest, I'm glad you just recognized the issue. Before no one seemed they believe me! You can see I'm not allowed to D/L content.

Please don't forget! Maybe I can get some kind of clearnce... I'll donate to help, if that's OK! Is my bandwidth increased if I donate?

No perks for donators, just a shiny badge under your username :)

Anyway, while they think it over, I can download, and reupload the files you want somewhere else, if you want. My upload speed is ridiculously slow though, might take a while.

Just clicked the D/L button twice, once for the 1.25MB file for the F1 2010 Ferrari Wheel... the response was I was going to fast, slow down and wait 176 seconds.

10 minutes later, I tried again to find out I have already exceeded my D/L limit w/o downloading a single file today!

No perks for donators, just a shiny badge under your username :)

Anyway, while they think it over, I can download, and re-upload the files you want somewhere else, if you want. My upload speed is ridiculously slow though, might take a while.

Thanks, didn't want a perk more than a limit daily what everyone else gets, I get nothing.

Duh... external link added in post... Thanks anyway! Most guys have uploaded to external links when I asked, I just hate bothering them! Thanks again, I hope they can figure it out as it's the only site I have trouble with.

RK

ok just tried again and its letting me download the file i was after,it wasn't a particular file that caused problems as i thought maybe that particular link was dead so did try others.all with the same result.i'm using firefox 3.6.6,no Dl manager

For me it's Explorer and at work I do not have a satellite dynamic ip... no D/L manager. Can not D/L here all day, say my limit has been exceeded and I've not D/L but one small file all week, and that was a couple days ago.

I do so hope you guys can fix this issue...!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back