Alpinestars Tech 1-ZX Gloves (Red)

Misc Alpinestars Tech 1-ZX Gloves (Red) 2019-03-27

No permission to download

Benutzername

I breathe a lot. I guess i just really like air.
Oct 10, 2011

Benutzername

Oct 10, 2011
I recreated the Alpinestars Tech 1-ZX gloves for Assetto Corsa because i own them in real life and couldn't find them avaible to download.

Just paste them into the skin folder of the car of your choice.

__custom_showroom_1553703851.jpg
__custom_showroom_1553703981.jpg

Jordan Dion

Bluestar Racing
Premium
Jan 11, 2017
Could you make it in blue ?
Or if you wish, can you send me the psd file I can make it myself :)
Thanks for your work

Benutzername

Oct 10, 2011
Could you make it in blue ?
Or if you wish, can you send me the psd file I can make it myself :)
Thanks for your work
Glad you like them:)

Yeah, i could.
Although, when i want to do it, i want to fo it properly. The file of the red glove is a complete mess because i mixed several gloves together and added some new stuff or adjusted a few things here and there to get the glove i wanted.

I dont have a clean file like "shadings layer", color layer and stuff because of that.

I could change the color to blue, but the original glove would have silver lines instead of black ones. Changing that however is a complete mess with that file.

I then would redo the glove properly, but not this week.
I could just switch the red

Jordan Dion

Bluestar Racing
Premium
Jan 11, 2017
Glad you like them:)

Yeah, i could.
Although, when i want to do it, i want to fo it properly. The file of the red glove is a complete mess because i mixed several gloves together and added some new stuff or adjusted a few things here and there to get the glove i wanted.

I dont have a clean file like "shadings layer", color layer and stuff because of that.

I could change the color to blue, but the original glove would have silver lines instead of black ones. Changing that however is a complete mess with that file.

I then would redo the glove properly, but not this week.
I could just switch the red
No problem my friend!
What model did you take for your psd ? Did you try whit an real image over the base content ?

Benutzername

Oct 10, 2011
No problem my friend!
What model did you take for your psd ? Did you try whit an real image over the base content ?
Phew, honestly i dont know anymore.
Originally i though the gloves were already made by someone, but as it turned out these were only gloves for the pitcrew.
I think i took them and searched for a glove template. I think it was the Adidas one. I guess i should totally redo the gloves, cause the fingertips are still from that mod.
There also was a glove template for the pit crew in the alpinestars style. I put the three together and added the logo on the tip, some black accents that were missing, masked out some logos which werent correctly positioned.

I did not use a real image.

Reactions: Jordan Dion

Benutzername

Oct 10, 2011
And if i redo them, i would have a solid base to work with and probably could easily create the full palette
And the other glove i own also would just be a few changes away...

@Jordan Dion

Jordan Dion

Bluestar Racing
Premium
Jan 11, 2017
Mine are red too! But since my new racing lol and karting league is using blue!
They are great