rF2 Alpine Cup @Albi 2006 - Sunday 31st January 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Damien van de Velde

AU Racing Club Staff
1611718113208.png

Grab your Berets and Baguettes...... we're off to the south of France. These cars are insanely good fun around this easy to learn gem of a track.

Welcome to the Aussie RD racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on Discord.... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow to check your community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us as a Premium Member
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well and become a premium member.

Racing Club Rules: Click here or Watch the Video Summary
>> Updated Incident Reporting Method <<
Server Password: Click here
Discord Server:
Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on Discord and that you use an app called Crew Chief, which gives you an audio spotter and much more!

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AU #1

Car: Alpine A110 Cup (Download)
Track: Albi 2006 Esse Francois Flad (Download)

Sunday - 31st January 2021
Practice:
20:00 AEDT (9:00 GMT) - 30 minutes
Qualifying: 20:30 AEDT (9:30 GMT) -15 minutes
Warmup: 20:45 AEDT (9:45 GMT) - 5 minutes
Race 1: 20:50 AEDT (9:50 GMT) - 15 minutes
Race 2: 21:05 AEDT (10:05 GMT) - 15 minutes
Race 3: 21:20 AEDT (10:20 GMT) - 15 minutes

1. Tony (ask me anything on Teamspeak)
  2. Pappa_G_27
  3. Damo
  4. beorn2
  5. Ingemar Petersson
  6. Steve Le Gallez
  7. Roy Magnes
  8. bjr29
  9. Ole Marius Myrvold maybe, if he's not a lazy ****!
  10. jimmymac maybe
  11. Oriol
  12. Free Slot
  13. Free Slot
  14. Free Slot
  15. Free Slot
  16. Free Slot
  17. Free Slot
  18. Free Slot
  19. Free Slot
  20. Free Slot

Last edited:
Sooo, we are doing the same car, on the same day, in different timezones? Should be an epic opportunity for guys to master the car! (not sure if I'm able to be there yet).

However @Tony the server is running on the old build ;)
Oh i was told the new server is buggy as hell so i did not move

Oh i was told the new server is buggy as hell so i did not move

I know the first update had more and bigger bugs than an Aussie summer (As a person who hates spiders, I had an interesting time in Brisbane...!)
Then the first hotfix was just as buggy, and the second was just as buggy.
Then they rolled back the whole thing, and just had tiny updates that created the 1123 that's on now.
We had a couple of issues on our race last Friday, but that was solely down to people "creating new team" and not "create dir" when they added their livery, which have been known for a long time that can create issues.
Didn't have any issues on our Alpine GT4 event last Sunday!

EDIT: Didn't hear of any issues on the Thursday Historic event, nor any chatter about it in the EU-staff convo.

EDIT2: Of course, this doesn't mean that there are no issues, but the EU-gang is running 1123 at least :)

Last edited:
I know the first update had more and bigger bugs than an Aussie summer (As a person who hates spiders, I had an interesting time in Brisbane...!)
Then the first hotfix was just as buggy, and the second was just as buggy.
Then they rolled back the whole thing, and just had tiny updates that created the 1123 that's on now.
We had a couple of issues on our race last Friday, but that was solely down to people "creating new team" and not "create dir" when they added their livery, which have been known for a long time that can create issues.
Didn't have any issues on our Alpine GT4 event last Sunday!

EDIT: Didn't hear of any issues on the Thursday Historic event, nor any chatter about it in the EU-staff convo.

EDIT2: Of course, this doesn't mean that there are no issues, but the EU-gang is running 1123 at least :)
Cool, server has been updated:)
Cheers Ole

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back