Alpine A521 - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021

Skins Alpine A521 - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Absolutely lovely skin, only issue I can see is the low res textures for the Castrol Edge logo inside the Halo, same for the R.S.20 (Catrol and DP World). I usually play with a ~70 fov since it allow me to see the mirrors and you can clearly see the side logos.

Problem is, the 2021_HR_Map_2K_RESOLUTION_MAX!.dds texture (the Alpine logo inside the halo is part of that, so it's much sharper) doesn't cover that part of the halo, so the Castrol Edge decal needs to be part of the main body texture. So the only way to improve the quality of that small decal is to make the main body texture higher resolution and/or uncompressed. Which would mean it takes a lot more disk space and gives a performance hit.

Last edited:
Problem is, the 2021_HR_Map_2K_RESOLUTION_MAX!.dds texture (the Alpine logo inside the halo is part of that, so it's much sharper) doesn't cover that part of the halo, so the Castrol Edge decal needs to be part of the main body texture. So the only way to improve the quality of that small decal is to make the main body texture higher resolution and/or uncompressed. Which would mean it takes a lot more disk space and gives a performance hit.
Oh I didn't knew, I'm quite new to AC, or sim racing in general, but anyway it's a small price to drive such a beautiful car.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 266 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 175 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 175 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 130 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 235 13.6%