ALPINE 2021 WITH RB10 CHASSIS

Skins ALPINE 2021 WITH RB10 CHASSIS 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Smokey17 submitted a new resource:

ALPINE 2021 WITH RB10 CHASSIS - Alpine Livery with modern RB10 Chassis

Hi everyone!

After download 2021 Season Mod from Thang Nguyen I realized that the only flaw in this mod is the outdated Alpin team chassis. The 2013 version of the chassis is not very similar to modern cars, so I tried to adapt the livery to the current RB10 chassis.

Since F1 2013 and F1 2014 are identical, the mod supports both versions of the game, it is enough to move the c Livery folder to the lr2 folder. The livery replaces the Lotus team, you can change it at your discretion.

In...

Read more about this resource...

great mod, you've made the livery that I couldn't do, well done. I really hate the mirroring on the place where the big A is supposed to be.
Thank you, your mod was a motivation for me. If anything, you can use my livery in your season mod. As for texturing, I found a gap where this part was not mirrored, you can notice a small piece of the pattern in the back of the machine, it was created in order to finish the missing part in the drawing line.

Attachments

• ыфвфывв.PNG
    ыфвфывв.PNG
    222.8 KB · Views: 57
Thank you, your mod was a motivation for me. If anything, you can use my livery in your season mod. As for texturing, I found a gap where this part was not mirrored, you can notice a small piece of the pattern in the back of the machine, it was created in order to finish the missing part in the drawing line.
I see, I did the exact same thing for the williams livery.. somehow I wanted the A to be bigger but as it's asymmetrical I couldn't find a possible way.. thank you for figuring it out.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.0%