Alonso Wanted Hamilton to be Sabotaged?!

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
According to 'No Angel: Secret Life of Bernie Ecclestone' book, which is published recently and tells the secret things about Bernie's life, at 2007's Hungarian GP, Alonso wanted Ron Dennis to put Hamilton's car not enough fuel so that Hamilton could'nt be able to finish the race. Lol can this be true?

We know that Alonso threated Dennis by leaking the Spying of Mclaren, but this new thing..is too much! I do not want to believe it. :confused:

Also at the same race's qualifications, Alonso prevented Hamilton to do his fast run and got penalized.

Well ... As far as i remember, Alonso was unofficially Driver 2 in the team, and knowing Alonso, this didnt sit well with him. So he was constantly fighting Dennis about the favouritism towards hamilton. In all fairness, i think they both great drivers, just that Alonso is better :D hehehe.

Like Ramon says, its one of those stories that will never die.

Scuderia Ferrari Forever.

Maybe in a few years somebody will come out with a book right before the start of the season, and write about how someone overheard Alonso talking in the bathroom, during taking a dump, that he was getting a voodoo queen to put a hoodoo on Lewis.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back