Alonso to Mclaren in 2015?

Came across an article in a Spanish F1 news website F1Aldia. It says that the Whitmarsh may be even pushing for 2014.

According to the article Massa would move to Sauber (due to the Ferrari engines) next year and Hülkenberg to Ferrari in 2015.

Here's the link to the article:

http://www.f1aldia.com/20843/exclusiva-fernando-alonso-regresa-mclaren-2015/

IMO, I'm not sure why Ferrari would care where Massa ends up and Maldonado to Lotus sounds a bit dodgy even with his PDSVA backing.

Somehow i'm willing to think that Alonso will go to McLaren. He can't be in competition against his team mate. Kimi is solid performer and the #1 slot is 50/50: who ever gets the most points in the first races will be #1 driver. As far as talent goes, i think Kimi has more but (this pains me to say as a Finn..) Alonso works harder. In any case, they are very evenly matched.

Thinking about marketing values, Lotus did awesome job for boosting Kimis unique personality as a good thing. The "i know what i'm doing" angle has made Kimis marketing value skyrocket. When he was last in Ferrari, they were embarrassed of him not talking. Now they are embarrassed of Alonso, for totally different reasons: Fernando talks too much.. If they go for Hulk, they got two drivers that i can see working together and not talking smack (note, Kimis will say if the car is crap but he does it from an angle that's perceived as honest..)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 101 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 75 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 51 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.6%