The guy has as much money as he could ever need. Yet he still chooses to race, a true racing spirit. Without the persuasions of money, he can now do what he loves.
I could imagine his situation being pretty blissful as he has the best of both worlds being a veteran and rookie at the same time. He can kind of start fresh again while also having some established respect.

Just watched the Portland Indycar race. HOLY moly. Blows F1 races out of the water. Scott Dixon moving from starting out on P11 to P3, toP 20 or 21, cannot remember which, and ends up P5. All cars (almost) changing positions so incredible often. Most exciting race I have seen for a long time.

And sorry to F1 fans. I don´t mean to put F1 down at all - but how many F1 races have we seen with the result given before the race started? This Indycar race was totally unpredictable - and kept me biting my nails up to my elbows all through the race. And excellent commentary too.

Wow.

I am going to watch the last race of the season on September 16.th.

Last edited:
Alo to Indy
hamilton to NASCAR?:confused:
This reliable source is saying it:
screen363.jpg

:p

I watched highlights of the Portland race posted by @Durge Driven it looks like a good series to follow, the cars look pretty basic compared to F1 cars. They look like more of a hand full out of the corners and less effective downforce. Which isn't a bad thing, leads to good racing.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%