Resource icon

Skins Alonso Spanish Colour Number 2014-12-09

Login or Register an account to download this content
The Shark submitted a new resource:

Alonso Spanish Colour Number - #number

This is my first work!! Is a Fernando Alonso number with Spanish colour.
If you want number on car with another colour write here!!
Thanks!!

2eduxe1.png

Read more about this resource...

well here's what I'd like (to be done for all drivers)
in photoshop, put the flag in front of the number on a lew layer and set that layer's opacity to 0%. Go to magic wand tool and tick "sample all layers". Click anywhere where the flag used to be before, but not where the numbers are, and after it selects something around the numbers press the "delete" key. Preferably repeat the process, but click on the black line that surrounds the number. Now set the flag layer opacity back up to 100%
it's why I rated only 4 stars, but that's mostly down to personal preference :thumbsup:

sure, for a first work it's very good to see the colors are properly lined-up. Many often make a mess, while this was tidy. :D

well here's what I'd like (to be done for all drivers)
in photoshop, put the flag in front of the number on a lew layer and set that layer's opacity to 0%. Go to magic wand tool and tick "sample all layers". Click anywhere where the flag used to be before, but not where the numbers are, and after it selects something around the numbers press the "delete" key. Preferably repeat the process, but click on the black line that surrounds the number. Now set the flag layer opacity back up to 100%
it's why I rated only 4 stars, but that's mostly down to personal preference
thanks!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 27.9%