Resource icon

Helmets Alonso Driver Helmet HD & DHD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Alonso Driver Helmet HD & DHD - Sharpened in game standard helmet texture.

Re-done and improved Alonso skid lid.

Just a re-working of the standard in game version.

Much improved.

Much sharper and cleaner.

Replaces Alonsos Cutscene and in car helmets.

Please backup any files due to be changed first.

;)

dufb.jpg

uwue.jpg

lhuu.jpg

Read more about this resource...

ML2166 can you do RB9 in other colors?:) metallic version, purple version

You cannot apply a metalic paint to the cars this year. Some large parts of the bodywork are covered by a very small part of the texture, and visa versa.....so if you apply some sort of graining texture it really gets messed up on major parts of the bodywork.

can you make a version for online multiplayer? thx
You can extract the in car helmet in the livery_00 file and put it into the bespoke helmet of your choice. It will be fine to use as a career helmet.

Nice to see your work.. I have a question my friend. Is it possible to use Schubert, Arai, Bell helmets in carrer and online? I really like Schubert helmet, have one in the real life and I would like to use it, cause I also hate that low poly helmet .. :(

so i must the change the name from the file right? example into gen_01_tex_high.pssg

No you need to use Ryders PSSG editor and extract the helmet texture. then open up the bespoke helmet file of your choice and import the Alonso helmet texture and then save.

Nice, thanks. But., why i don't have at helmet's back that wing and on top of helmet that part in career? Like you know all helmets don't have theese parts or smthng in career, why is it? :( :rolleyes: Sorry for English.

Nice, thanks. But., why i don't have at helmet's back that wing and on top of helmet that part in career? Like you know all helmets don't have theese parts or smthng in career, why is it? :( :rolleyes: Sorry for English.
Because the bespoke helmets used for career is the model they used in last years game.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%