ALMS mod update?

I'm currently using the 2009 (or so) ALMS mod but it doesn't have GT cars and the LMP cars are rather outdated as well, obviously. I've been looking for an update but to no avail. Did I miss something or is there even another mod that's better / more current?

I saw there's one for GTR2 - is it any better? Not Race07 related but well, maybe someone knows more about it. Don't want to open a new thread for such a simple question. :)

RaceDepartment Store

The TR80 has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Sim-Rig Integrated Triple Monitor Stand For 3 Monitors and TVs up to 32" with centre monitor profile 800mm / 31.5" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year...
Through our partnership with CLG, one of the largest esports organisations in the world, we’re beyond proud to present our official limited edition CLG Pro XL Gaming Chair. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 379,95 Bringing together our expertise of creating the highest quality gaming chairs...
Stable table mount for steering wheels and wheelbases. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 59,95 Features Adjustable wheel angle Rock solid table mount with two metal screws Full metal construction Maximum size of the table board/desk top that the table clamp is able to lock is 7 cm Can be used...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Sim-Rig Integrated Triple Monitor Stand For 3 Monitors and TVs up to 45" with centre monitor profile 1200mm / 47.25" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year...
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Enjoy a racing experience like no other with the comfortable and high quality RS6 seat. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 289,95 Featuring our signature reinforced PVC material and soft, cold moulded foam interior the RS6 seat is a great option for people racing for long periods of time.Built a...