ALMS 2002 GTS "Contenders" Pack

Skins ALMS 2002 GTS "Contenders" Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Brandydo submitted a new resource:

ALMS 2002 GTS "Contenders" Pack - Four ALMS 2002 GTS skins

View attachment 409133

Second installment from the 2002 American Le Mans Series, this one including GTS class cars. 2002 saw the arrival of Prodrive with their Ferrari 550, to compete with the stalwart Corvette Racing Chevrolet C5R team and their chief rival Konrad Motorsports, running the Saleen S7R. Though class wins were (not-so-evenly) split between the two Corvettes, Prodrive did win a close battle their first time out at Laguna.

Labeling...​

Read more about this resource...

Hey is that a classic track skin for mosport in that Saleen picture? Awesome work on all these skins!

Good eye! It is a WIP, but I think it adds to the immersion to have the accurate billboards for the time period. I'd like to remove the recent buildings, two additional pedestrian bridges added post-2014 and, most importantly, replace the awful runoff, before I consider releasing this.

Good eye! It is a WIP, but I think it adds to the immersion to have the accurate billboards for the time period. I'd like to remove the recent buildings, two additional pedestrian bridges added post-2014 and, most importantly, replace the awful runoff, before I consider releasing this.
Thats really cool! I'm a local so it looked familiar haha, I remember those ALMS days well, a classic mosport would be a dream come true. Look forward to more of your work!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%