Almoneye's Skid Park

Tracks Almoneye's Skid Park 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
David Almony submitted a new resource:

Almoneye's Skid Park - Fun fictional tandem track made by Hexor for Almoneye's Gaming Channel.

Fun tandem track made the Hexor for Almoneye's Gaming Channel. Please come check out my channels also on Youtube, Facebook, and Twitch. All under Almoneye's Gaming

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• Screenshot_tsujigiri_pro_ps13_lsx_sc_hx_almoneyes_skid_park_25-6-121-10-58-20.jpg
    Screenshot_tsujigiri_pro_ps13_lsx_sc_hx_almoneyes_skid_park_25-6-121-10-58-20.jpg
    459.8 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
just post a screenshot of ur track pls , i usually dont download something without knowing what track/car it is
Done, sorry about that. I tried to post a pic when I put this track up but all of the files were too large and I ran out of time. There should be a pic up for you now. Thanks for checking out the track, I hope you enjoy it, people are loving it so far!

Nice fun track!
This is my first impression after just one session with DTP BWW 1M, (my favorite drift car for this rookie non-drifter):
  • I enjoyed the length and variety of the turns with elevation changes and many blind entries. It felt like an endless mountain pass. Great experience. Great sort of roaming drive for my first session.
  • My screen would freeze momentarily every so often. It is often enough that I might not come back if this happens again in the future. I know my rig/GPU spec is not the highest but I was getting 108.6 frames per sec. reported on CM on last session, not this track. So I wonder if there is some kind of setting I need to turn on or off to play this track glitch free.

Nice fun track!
This is my first impression after just one session with DTP BWW 1M, (my favorite drift car for this rookie non-drifter):
  • I enjoyed the length and variety of the turns with elevation changes and many blind entries. It felt like an endless mountain pass. Great experience. Great sort of roaming drive for my first session.
  • My screen would freeze momentarily every so often. It is often enough that I might not come back if this happens again in the future. I know my rig/GPU spec is not the highest but I was getting 108.6 frames per sec. reported on CM on last session, not this track. So I wonder if there is some kind of setting I need to turn on or off to play this track glitch free.
It is a large map with a lot going on, so if you PC specs aren't very high maybe try just bumping down graphics settings just a little bit for this map.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%