Allstedt Airport

Tracks Allstedt Airport 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
TomDom submitted a new resource:

Allstedt Airport - Drifting airport in Germany

Allstedt Airport
16 Pitboxes

This map was requested by nikita.bartek, thanks for the inspiration/idea it looked like a fun side project and it sure was! :)
It's far from perfect but I feel like it represents the real track pretty well, I hope it's enjoyable!

CSP FX :
  • Custom grass FX
  • Rain FX
(This track was mainly designed to be used in practice mode)

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

any plans to make this track usable in multiplayer??
Or any Idea how we can?
It's usable for multiplayer!
You can use this map just like how you'd be able to use any other map when hosting a multiplayer server :)
If you don't know how to set up a server there's some tutorials on youtube that'll show you how to do it better than I will be able to explain xD

It's usable for multiplayer!
You can use this map just like how you'd be able to use any other map when hosting a multiplayer server :)
If you don't know how to set up a server there's some tutorials on youtube that'll show you how to do it better than I will be able to explain xD
I do know how to setup ...
I'm unable to upload this track to the server, I'm getting an error that this is not a track :/
I Just noticed that it doesnt have surfaces file in the data folder could it be the reason?

I do know how to setup ...
I'm unable to upload this track to the server, I'm getting an error that this is not a track :/
I Just noticed that it doesnt have surfaces file in the data folder could it be the reason?
It uses the default surface types, the surfaces file is used to define custom surfaces so It's not required for this map.
I haven't tried to use this map in multiplayer before so I will try it out real quick and see if it works :)

It uses the default surface types, the surfaces file is used to define custom surfaces so It's not required for this map.
I haven't tried to use this map in multiplayer before so I will try it out real quick and see if it works :)
Yeah I would appreciate that :D
Because we want to do a stream on it and We cant use it :(

Last edited:
It seems to be working for me I just set up a server on 62.194.99.25
I'm using the server hoster/program from assetto corsa in steam, are you using that as well?
And cool that you want to use this map on stream! :)

Last edited:
It seems to be working for me I just set up a server on 62.194.99.25
I'm using the server hoster/program from assetto corsa in steam, are you using that as well?
And cool that you want to use this map on stream! :)
We are using "http://de.assettohosting.com/" servers
Can you tell me what is the name of the folder of the track ? because the download is packed with the folder content and not the folder itself :/

Last edited:
I see, I'm not sure what could be causing the website to not detect the zip as a track, could you perhaps link me a working track so I can compare them?
The folder should be called allstedt_airport

Last edited:

I see, I'm not sure what could be causing the website to not detect the zip as a track, could you perhaps link me a working track so I can compare them?
The folder should be called allstedt_airport
I added a surfaces file with this content in both drift and circuit data folders and it worked:
[SURFACE_0]
KEY=ROAD
FRICTION=1.00
DAMPING=0
WAV=
WAV_PITCH=0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=1
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
SIN_HEIGHT=0
SIN_LENGTH=0
IS_PITLANE=0
VIBRATION_GAIN=0
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0

ah nice! didn't think that could make a difference :rolleyes:
Thanks for letting me know! I'll update my tracks to include a surface file from now on to make sure this won't happen again :thumbsup:
Hope you enjoy the track! :)

ah nice! didn't think that could make a difference :rolleyes:
Thanks for letting me know! I'll update my tracks to include a surface file from now on to make sure this won't happen again :thumbsup:
Hope you enjoy the track! :)
More than welcome and thank you for the track :)
Check our the stream "
"
We uploaded the track with the surfaces files to a link for now so people can join us using it until your official version gets updated :D

More than welcome and thank you for the track :)
Check our the stream "
"
We uploaded the track with the surfaces files to a link for now so people can join us using it until your official version gets updated :D
Great!
I'm also planning to update the track surface to add the bumpiness of the plates so I'll add the surfaces file when I update that!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 249 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.9%