All Tracks Update HD

Hi guys,

how to install this mod? Downloaded all files, extracted and copied to the root folder of f1 2012. After that i started the game but nothing has changed. What am I doing wrong?

Pls help. Thanks

hi guys,
i put all files in my F2012 folder (replace) and nothing happens in game: the same before
do i have to activate it?
thanks

• Deleted member 113561

Ok here my feedback:
Most of the track look now amazing .. some has way too much green and looks very very weird (ie. Hungary + Brazil)

Further i have the suspicition that this is heavy load for CPU which could explain the immense heat + some freezes (the problems started after using your mod)

Ok here my feedback:
Most of the track look now amazing .. some has way too much green and looks very very weird (ie. Hungary + Brazil)

Further i have the suspicition that this is heavy load for CPU which could explain the immense heat + some freezes (the problems started after using your mod)
It might be that your cpu isnt top notch in first place,
as for the high end systems (i7 2600k 5.2Ghz OC/Under Water) no problems.
After all this game is more cpu intensive than gpu.
Whats your specs can you pm me or post it here so we can figure it out.
(;p Unfortunately my crystal ball broke and i dont know what rig you are running with )

• Deleted member 113561

It might be that your cpu isnt top notch in first place,
as for the high end systems (i7 2600k 5.2Ghz OC/Under Water) no problems.
After all this game is more cpu intensive than gpu.
Whats your specs can you pm me or post it here so we can figure it out.
(;p Unfortunately my crystal ball broke and i dont know what rig you are running with )
Are you sure its my CPU .. i have AMD phenom II X6 (6 Cores) @ 3.2GHz
Youre right CPU is heavily heated

any help? my config: i7 950 5270*1050 gtx670*2, steam version and F12012_ultimate_triplescreen_fov_mod installed.
nothing has changed after extracting files in my f1 20102 folder.

Ok here my feedback:

Pretty sure it's not going to make a difference to your CPU. The GPU on the other hand will be doing extra work.(especially with FXAA/SMAA) enabled.

Well, the track updates are great but Hungaroring got a bug. On my old machine [Intel Q6600 @ 3.0 Ghz, Sapphire Radeon HD 6850, 8GB DDR-2 800), it was the only track where I had problems (FPS was constantly going down for some seconds in the first 2 laps). On my new machine (Intel Core i5 3470, Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950 3x Windforce, 8GB DDR-3 1600), my game freezes on this track.

I really like the track package but with this problems, I can't use it. :(

Same problem as a fair few posted backward in the thread, with a prominent glow emitting from under the car at every track. It's almost as if the texture layer the car sits on in terms of game build is more reflective, metallic or lighter than the rest of the track. This in turn creates almost a bow wave of stuttering black lines that border the glow. The same is happening in the rear view. Worst at Suzuka in full sunshine so far but there on every track in varied conditions.
Also, there is often a green matrix bleeding through in the distance emanating I'd imagine from vegetation either side of the track. Noticed this most prominently approaching Eau Rouge at Spa & on the initial Korean straights. Both bad enough to be as distracting as the under glow from the car.
Third issue is distant blue curbs at Monza for most of the lap but that's a minor thing & you need to be looking at the vanishing points to really notice it.

Lastly, it's not my processor, GFX card, drivers or RAM, mobo, clocking, timings, or any other hardware related incident or anomaly, so no generic update your drivers answers please. Trust me, my PC is more than ticketyboo when it comes to running games on ultra... I have also tried this mod with Storm Real Weather, & without Storm Real Weather. With SweetFX & without SweetFX. With InjectFX & without InjectFX. In reset vanilla mode without any other mods & with random other mods installed. Increased gamma, decreased gamma. Used QSAA & normal MSAA. In fact, if you can think of it, I have probably tried it.
So the underglow issue must simply be that layer the car sits on. The green matrix bleed in the distance, I have no idea...
Don't get me wrong, I'm not whining for the sake of whining, I'm merely trying to give the Devs some information & instances to investigate & without these issues this mod would be quite simply... perfect.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back