ARCA Sim Racing

Good stuff, one of my favorite tracks ... Actually race start is about 5 pm there, and if there are cautions, it can get a bit lengthy and may just finish under unusual dark conditions, not many lights there in real life either ...

Congrats to the winner.

lol
next time I put back my mondays to check this :), because the current setting was indeed still on 5x timescaled with starting time of 4 pm lol (Iowa setup :))
but hey if it is Saleem, then I will leave it like this.....as this if not mistaken can do night races :)

Was a great race indeed, got very very dark and i got smashed up near the end . I new i shouldnt of said anything about not having any damage through the whole race.
Congratz ben i guess lol.
Salem is hell!!!
But please can we not have parc ferma on its just not right :parrot:

Its the *username*.plr file that needs editing

Code:
QUICK ParcFerme="3" // 0=off, 1=no setup changes allowed between qual and race except for 'Free Settings'), 2=same unless rain, 3=use RFM default 'ParcFerme=<0-2>'
MULTI ParcFerme="3" [COLOR=red]<---  to 0[/COLOR]

first thing
what is the "free setting"?
as in only brake bias and steering lock change?

second
you guys really want it to change? did it become something you don't want no more?.....last time found it awesome that what you use in quali must go with it in race :)

third
(or maybe we can ask TSF crew to add some extra parcferme option :) (as in can change grill tape & wedge & tire pressure during the race...but the rest can't.................that would be much much better :)....hint hint)

third
(or maybe we can ask TSF crew to add some extra parcferme option :) (as in can change grill tape & wedge & tire pressure during the race...but the rest can't.................that would be much much better :)....hint hint)

What we need is perc ferme rule till the race starts. Once race starts you can change anything!

Stockcar does need you to be able to change stuff in pit lane. So perc ferme off in my opinion is the most realistic way to go as of the current build.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%