I know what it means to lose a hard disk... That is really a pity. Especially when a lot of hard work is lost.

Keep it up man. RBR community needs your mod. The results from the pictures you post look absolutely AMAZING!!!

I hope you will be able to recover your files.

Don't give up....

Last edited:
Another quick one, just to get back on track: For some reason I have to change the drive letter of the malfunctioning hard drive every few minutes in order to access the files. Good news is, I´m able to retrieve them, bad news is it´s taking some time. We´re hobbling towards the finish line.

Here is a work in progress image of Noiker. Right now it feels like driving right through a japanese garden. Don´t know if this is a good or a bad thing yet though...
20.jpg

Last edited:
It´s been a while... after my harddrive failed, my wheel broke and at one point, I had to reset my whole computer to zero. In addition to that, it turned out that Japan contains the most bizarre stages. Noiker and Pirka Menoko have weird patches with "constant shadows" that color the road surface red-ish in an otherwise grey road surface color scheme. In order to combat that I had to turn the lighting way up to avoid these shadows that taint the colors. All sorts of additional issues ensued so I ended up having to retexture both stages pretty much entirely. In the end I´m happy with the results but more than ever in this mod, with these two stages it will come down to personal taste.

Here, once again some work in progress pictures. I won´t put out an estimate for a final release anymore, as there are way too many factors playing a role in the final outcome. I´m happy to say though that all there is left to do are the US-stages.

upcoming schedule:
USA
--Finishline--
21.jpg

28.jpg

Last edited:
I always forget to take pictures of the original settings, so here is a rare before/after shot of the newly finished Fraizer Wells:

this is what I inherited. I think these are some RSRBR settings with the particle mod by Kahoo from 2011.
34.jpg

35.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline