All Top Teams at career start

• Deleted member 137812

I have different thoughts about this. By changing team id's you need to change the car mappings with it, or torro rosso will drive with other engine power. Thats why people get torro rosso's on the lead now right?

Or am i wrong?

I have different thoughts about this. By changing team id's you need to change the car mappings with it, or torro rosso will drive with other engine power. Thats why people get torro rosso's on the lead now right?

Or am i wrong?
That only occurs sometimes in Q1 never in Q2 or Q3 or in race. Slower teams been fastest in Q1 is not unrealistic in F1 given they run on option tires and rest on prime. But during Q2 or Q3 and race i never had those issues. So you don't need to change anything else. But try maybe it will be better. Note by replacing those values the game will probably get garbled during next season, when teams tiers get swap by the game.

mhm as I wrote before for me this mod is unplayable... unfortunately williams and other non top teams are first, second, third even after Q2 and Q3 and themore bad thing is that the game saves are deleted every time I quit the game so I have to completely restart the whole game everytime I quit the game..

mhm as I wrote before for me this mod is unplayable... unfortunately williams and other non top teams are first, second, third even after Q2 and Q3 and themore bad thing is that the game saves are deleted every time I quit the game so I have to completely restart the whole game everytime I quit the game..
I don't know what to tell you :( i never had those problems.

With the speed the patches are coming doubtful :eek:. But unlike 2011 where you had te swap teirs of teams only thing been changed here are Id's nothing else. So it shouldn't be a problem ;)

Thanks for the response! I'm on race 7 now with Williams using 25% race distance so I can get to 2nd season faster and then do 100% race distance with a top team. The latest patch addresses the weather + wrong tyres on AI cars issue which was huge for me (I could never figure out why when it started raining the AI qualifying times were so good, on options, and no matter what I did, I finished at the bottom), so I don't want to stop the updates.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back