All Teams Career Helmet Pack

Helmets All Teams Career Helmet Pack 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Copy and paste where? Just tell me copy which file and place where?

First you need to go to your f1 2020 folder (at your pc drive).

Then you download the mod. Chose the folder of helmet you want (for example: alfa romeo). Open the alfa romeo folder, and duble click on the copy and paste folder. Inside this folder, you'll find another 2 folders: 2020 asset groups and character package.

Just copy those 2 folders and paste on your f1 2020 folder. If you do it the right way, a messenger will pop asking if you want to replace the files. Just confirm and thats it.

Open the game and go to customisation. The helmet you chose should be replacing the 70 years helmet.

I hope I could help you and sorry for my bad english

First you need to go to your f1 2020 folder (at your pc drive).

Then you download the mod. Chose the folder of helmet you want (for example: alfa romeo). Open the alfa romeo folder, and duble click on the copy and paste folder. Inside this folder, you'll find another 2 folders: 2020 asset groups and character package.

Just copy those 2 folders and paste on your f1 2020 folder. If you do it the right way, a messenger will pop asking if you want to replace the files. Just confirm and thats it.

Open the game and go to customisation. The helmet you chose should be replacing the 70 years helmet.

I hope I could help you and sorry for my bad english
Thanks brother

Is it possible to add only one helmet and only for myself not for all the grid ? And is it possible for the helmet to take place at another place than the 70 anniversary ? Because the 70s anniversary is already busy with another mod for MyTeam

Is it possible to add only one helmet and only for myself not for all the grid ? And is it possible for the helmet to take place at another place than the 70 anniversary ? Because the 70s anniversary is already busy with another mod for MyTeam

If you have the schumacher edition, you can replace his helmets either, but you'll have to do it manually using the ego ERP arquiver

Hey mate. I forgot to make the PSD templates editable. And to do that, I would practically have to redo them. Use the f1 2019 PSD template.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 398 40.0%