All Teams Career Helmet Pack

Helmets All Teams Career Helmet Pack 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
guina60 submitted a new resource:

All Teams Career Helmet Pack - All Teams Career Helmet Pack

All Teams Career Helmet Pack

Installation: Copy and paste files into the game directory.
Do not forget to backup the original files.

It does not work online.

View attachment 318626 View attachment 318627 View attachment 318628 View attachment 318629 View attachment 318630 View attachment 318631 View attachment 318632 View attachment 318633

Thanks to jburon72...

Read more about this resource...

hey man, You actually don't need to go to time trial or career mode to get the helmet working. The reason why its not working on the selection menu is you did not install it in all the erp that needed that texture.
frontend_helmets.erp for the menu
STEAM\steamapps\common\F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\frontend
and all incardriver erp's 2019,f2 and classic.
All these erp's are accessing the same mipmaps and changing one erp will mess up the the other erps which is one of the main cause of blurred textures and/or crashes.

hey man, You actually don't need to go to time trial or career mode to get the helmet working. The reason why its not working on the selection menu is you did not install it in all the erp that needed that texture.
frontend_helmets.erp for the menu
STEAM\steamapps\common\F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\frontend
and all incardriver erp's 2019,f2 and classic.
All these erp's are accessing the same mipmaps and changing one erp will mess up the the other erps which is one of the main cause of blurred textures and/or crashes.
Hey, friend. You're right. I will make the necessary adjustments and post the update. Thanks for the sugestion.

Helmets work fine, nice mod and thank you! Only thing is, the game seems to never load or take a very long time to load now. Is this a new update thing? Wouldn't make sense if the helmet mod would cause it.

How is it with the helmets and online? Some people say custom helmets this year work online, some people (as in this mod) say it doesnt work online. so where is the truth? thanks

After your last update (1.3)
Some Helmets are blurred (changes by every loading) and it Needs lot of time to load and somtimes the game crashes in load-screen. I have no Idea. I only use your mod, and i have game version 1.08

perhaps is something lost by uploading or packing the files.

i Changed back to patch 1.2 and it runs fine again.
hoply i could help you. bye and thanks for the great mods you did

After your last update (1.3)
Some Helmets are blurred (changes by every loading) and it Needs lot of time to load and somtimes the game crashes in load-screen. I have no Idea. I only use your mod, and i have game version 1.08

perhaps is something lost by uploading or packing the files.

i Changed back to patch 1.2 and it runs fine again.
hoply i could help you. bye and thanks for the great mods you did
Thanks for letting me know. I will update soon.

I love your helmet designs. Unfortunately I'm getting infinite loading screens and random crashes when using the latest version. I went back to 1.2 and it seems to work fine.
I tried the Alonso pack as well, but it was giving me the same trouble.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 272 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 183 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 182 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 135 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 241 13.5%