All Teams Career Helmet Pack

Helmets All Teams Career Helmet Pack 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
I love your helmet designs. Unfortunately I'm getting infinite loading screens and random crashes when using the latest version. I went back to 1.2 and it seems to work fine.
I tried the Alonso pack as well, but it was giving me the same trouble.
Are you in patch 1.08? Try validating the files through Steam and then turn on the helmets. See if it works. Remember to put version 1.3.2.

Are you in patch 1.08? Try validating the files through Steam and then turn on the helmets. See if it works. Remember to put version 1.3.2.
I am. I tried validating steam files and even completely uninstalled/reinstalled the game to no avail. Only version 1.2 works for me without issue :\

Loading screen issue resolved. Some helmets work but others don't. For some reason after I am done editing most helmets, the game crashes. This I tried with the newest and previous update so I don't know what the issue is.

Hello everyone.
I am experiencing personal issues and will no longer update my mods.
You can install them manually.
I leave the project open for those who know how to edit them and want to continue the mods.
I hope you all understand.

might i ask where'd you get that carbon fibre texture from? i've basically turned the internet upside down lately to find anything similar to what you've used here but with no proficuous result :/

Bonsoir! Bravo pour votre travail, ses casques sont magnifiques! serait-il possible de faire une variante des casques avec le drapeau belge? Merci d'avance ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 225 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%