Skins All Skins RSS_2019 + Tyre_change [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it you got permission from the skin modders in advance to use their skins in this collection? And not just a thanks nod. It can make all the difference as not all skin modders want things different from their own downloads and updates.

I take it you got permission from the skin modders in advance to use their skins in this collection? And not just a thanks nod. It can make all the difference as not all skin modders want things different from their own downloads and updates.
I don't understand the meaning of this conversation.
I have only grouped the best RSS Skin (without modifying them) and added a mod created by me to display the color of the tires on AC. I would never allow myself to modify someone else's mod;
if you check down, one of those modders thanked me.
Read before speaking.

If you've collected them for your pack it may become an issue, it has done in the past with the 2018 skins. I didn't say you were modifying them did I? You need permission from the modders to include them before uploading them in a pack. Just because 1 modder thanked you, doesn't mean the rest will. What if someone does the missing cars? It's not up to you to take and include them without permission. Fact. It breaks racedepartment rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%