All of a sudden Default View doesn't work anymore

All of a sudden I have a strange issue with the camera view. No matter what Default View I set under Display in Options, I always start Race (or Practice and Qualifying) with the view behind my car, which is Swingman Camera as far as I understand (or am I wrong ?).Subsequently I have to change the view with the button or key assigned for that. Sometimes but not always, I see the "correct" (set as default) view on the small tv screen but as soon as I click the start button I always go to the external view.
As I said, this happened all of a sudden. Before that everything was o.k. and as far as I know I didn't make any changes in the options.
Do you have any idea what is wrong and how I can correct it ? Of course I can reinstall the game, but I assume that that would cost me an activation.

Update:
Although I still don't know what caused it, I solved it by deleting my Userdata folder and setting up everything again.
But now I am missing something. Before I saw at the bottom of my screen my position and the lap I am in but now that is gone. I don't mean the LCD which is at the right side of the screen, which can be changed, but a separate one with only position and lap. How can I get that back ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%