All-In Sprints @ Nurburgring GP - Thursday 2nd April 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyer-mix.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: TC65 / GTC65 / GTC76 (3 x sprint race - 1.TC65 -> 2.GTC65 -> 3.GTC76)
Track: Nurburgring GP
Conditions: 17.00 In-Game Race time (all races will be at this in-game time)
Practice: 18.30 GMT / 19.30 UK / 20.30 Europe (10 mins)
Qualification: 18.45 GMT / 19.45 UK / 20.45 Europe (10 mins)
Race: 18.50 GMT / 19.50 UK / 20.50 Europe (11 laps)
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Default Skins only
Note3: These are fun races, not competetive, just race the people around you. Winning is a secondary concern, this event is to have some nice dicing with people around your own pace in various different models.
Note4: With regard to the above Note - No Models Are Banned - but let's try and see a decent spread of models across the grid please.
Note5: There will be prizes - "The Nurbys" - for the best spread of vehicles, the best performance in a slower model, most spectacular crash, longest roof slide, etc.
Note6: People choosing 3 cars from the top of the performance charts in that class will be named and shamed.

Just for the record - I'm going to drive cars that haven't been picked by anyone else, so my choices might fluctuate a bit, depending on who picks what from the TBD's

Evanso, Dave, Glenn - any ideas on your choices?

• Matt Crouch

I really have no idea on the relative performance of the cars and at work atm, so I'm going to say for now the Mustang (driven a few times), the Merc (never driven except for 1 lap round Spa), and I don't know anything about the 76 cars, can I play blind and draw a random one? :D

And yes this is a testing session for my potential choice of league car ;)

• Matt Crouch

I'm guessing it was put there a while back and not updated again after the server was hacked :(, the event that's listed on the front page for thursday was postponed

Ah, OK, sorry Paulo.

Yes due to the server issues I have rearranged a few events.

I've updated the Events & Calendar entries, but there's no autoupdate of the front page events thing. I don't have any access to update the front page I'm afraid.

My apologies for the confusion, Paulo, and hope to see you soon.

Had a quick test run to test a couple of my car selections, and it was embarrassing. Started with the Mini, then spent more time with the Healey. It took me about 12 laps to beat my Mini time. :Cry: :redface:
I have heaps to learn about the Healey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back