Premium
Dec 26, 2006

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RANK
Class: All cars from GTR Evolution
Track: Estoril
Weather: Dry
Hotlap mode enabled
Notes:

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

You can check your times at http://timing.racedepartment.com

Good luck!

Here is the WTCC Track Guide: Estoril (2008) By Gareth Hickling, Jarrod Crossley, Daniel Pettit and a round with the master himself Attila Domjan
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozSHDD4SEWA&feature=channel_page[/ame]

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Server is up and running! Please add your comments about this challenge here so we can start a good discussion again!

Good luck :)

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Who is driving on the server under the name bdh_racing :( ? Please read the racing club rules before you start logging times!!!!!

Jay Adgie

500RPM
Dec 29, 2006
Here is the WTCC Track Guide: Estoril (2008) By Gareth Hickling, Jarrod Crossley, Daniel Pettit and a round with the master himself Attila Domjan

Excellent track guide cheers guys...:worship:

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
See the top post for the info :) You need to drive the time online on the RANK server and it will automatically be placed on the timing page

S

Stirb Iuliu

As much as I like Estoril, I can't find a way to save some precious tenths of a second.
Anyone got a spare turbo?

I accept donations, KKK or turbotechnics.

Lee Downham

1000RPM
Jun 16, 2008
As much as I like Estoril, I can't find a way to save some precious tenths of a second.
Anyone got a spare turbo?

I accept donations, KKK or turbotechnics.
One of my best mate's dad is the brains behind and owns turbotechnics, I can see if he can do you a good deal if you want mate :D

(EDIT: he also once took me out in one of these showing me its drifting capabilities :wink2:, then let me have a play myself on the way back ... best fun I have had on 4 wheels I can tell you ... didn't stop grinning for a week, or more :woot2:)

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Sep 4, 2007
One of my best mate's dad is the brains behind and owns turbotechnics, I can see if he can do you a good deal if you want mate :D

(EDIT: he also once took me out in one of these showing me its drifting capabilities :wink2:, then let me have a play myself on the way back ... best fun I have had on 4 wheels I can tell you ... didn't stop grinning for a week, or more :woot2:)
Does he exchange the complete package for small change? thats ace :D

S

Stirb Iuliu

I can see if he can do you a good deal if you want mate :D
No man, I'm serious. I have a 14 years old Daewoo rusting away in my backyard, an original one, made in Bupyeong.

My dad bought it new, in summer '95. I've got it as a gift several years later for entering college.

Very light car, with a puny 1.5 L 8v. But it revs as easy asa grasshoper jump and sounds like a 6 cylinders Honda.
It begs to be turbocharged every time you go inside it.
I'm gonna keep it, it doesn't worth selling it for few bucks, at least as a possible project.

Here's the granny rusting to pieces in the backyard.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.