Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I won't make it, I am beat. These 6 am to midnight days are killing me this week, I've just had so much to do, and I don't sleep well as it is. As much as I'd love to sim race, I know I'll really regret it in the morning. So have fun, remember the racing rules, and please all vote the session to quali at the right times. I'll definitely make Friday *crosses fingers* Sorry I've not been attending this week, but life has to come before gaming. I hope the races are still going well.
No it's not ok since you weren't there to oversee, the cars were hitting 350 kph and it opened a time portal and all the sim racers disappeared never to return, it's all your fault.

Oh well..! ....one of those race meets.!!:cry:
Successfully found a setup, only to get knocked off track in 1st bend on 1st lap. (racing incident); then stalled the car.!! race over.!
Race 2...... I had switched to hard tyres for race that I never used only for them to show 'fully worn'.!!:O_o:
Had no grip off the line, lasted half a lap where 3 cars into 1 corner don't go........:thumbsdown: ...and I lost.!!:thumbsdown:@Guilherme Borghezani, Apologies for getting in your way in the pits. Had to pit after 1 lap for tyres and stalled AGAIN. (only saw 1 pit arrow/box for both cars):O_o:........Oh well!! Grats to the podium.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Well, 4th on race 2 is my best ever in all the years I am here. The loads of DNF had for sure something to do with that.

I got accused of ruining somebody's race in R2. I was really trying to leave space and from my impression the other driver turned like he would be alone.

However, I could be wrong, thus I am requesting myself to be investigated @Andrew James

I enjoyed it tonight and learnt a lot just from watching Guus. I finished the first race but I slammed into the back of someone on the second to last bend. Race 2, I went 1 wings and that really gave me some speed even though control was more tricky but like others, turn 2 is really hard to see and i crashed off and my race was over. That was my first club race for about 10 months and it was great. I'm not very good but I will get better I'm sure. Cheers again.

Reactions: Nox
First race - I make a stupid decision and crash out (decided to be on the inside going side-by-side into the first chicane. NOPE)
Second race - I crash out on the first chicane again, this time through no fault of my own
Barely got three laps in both races. Compared with the amount of time I spent setting up the car and familiarizing myself with it, well... bummer.

But as Mark likes to say, "Such is life".

Last edited:
Great pick, James. :thumbsup: Here's a quick video. And a usual maybe for me, please.

p.s.: I'm new to capturing video and i'd like to ask for some help. This video was recorded at steady 60fps and while recording the fps counter showed 110+ fps for the whole time. Why is the video still a bit choppy ? When i play it from my pc it plays smoothly. Does youtube downgrade it or smth ? Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years