Resource icon

Skins All cars HD - Update suzuka 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I Do not know what you guys have got I think mine as 8GB Vram But best software I use is RamDisk it partitions your memory into a virtual SSD Hard Drive apparently its like having 100ssd.s ,,, My PC Saves 2048x2048 textures faster than you can scratch your nose;)
Check this RamDisk out if you have not already got it,,,,9000mbps ,,,,,,,

I just installed Radeon RAMDisk and created a new E:\ volume NTFS, but I have no idea what to do next for exploiting it for my Steamed F1 2013. Sorry for being such a noobie in that regard, but once you've started that super-fast RAM disk, how do you exploit it? I mean, how do you make it work for this game to boost up FPS (I have Average 30 FPS on my gaming laptop, Win 7/64). Thanks.

A ram disk only helped my games with the loading times. This game loads most of the round before you do the race your running, so I don't think it would help. The fps would be depending on your gpu and cpu. The only way to get more fps would to get a better gpu or cpu that I know of. I tried the ram disk with this game and 2012 and didn't help the game play at all.

A ram disk only helped my games with the loading times. This game loads most of the round before you do the race your running, so I don't think it would help. The fps would be depending on your gpu and cpu. The only way to get more fps would to get a better gpu or cpu that I know of. I tried the ram disk with this game and 2012 and didn't help the game play at all.
I Do not know with the Games m8,,,,,,,
I Only run @720p 60fps and thats fine for me,,,,,,,
I Run Photoshop CS6 3D ,,,,,From a RamDisk 8GB Scratch Disk and the Results are Awesome really fast but my CPU Are 19Ghz so its pretty fast anyway,,,,,,,,,
I Have a 3GB GTX 580 Classified its a 1000W Card Runs all my games on max Resolution @1080p with Ultra Settings I think this is probably the Highest it will be happy with ,,,
But I use 720p Because the Difference between 720p/1080p for rendering Videos is about double,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
But for Example with the Software that I run I can Render and upload a Video at 720p in Between Sprint Races Online,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:thumbsup:

Yeah, I also play at 720 with a highly clocked 7870ghz (above 70 fps.). I know it will help when creating the new skins and things but not in game. I couldn't see how they where getting more fps with this mod. Might just be me.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 193 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 378 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.7%