RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I can't believe it Stu, you managed to convince me to take Miss Daisy driving in her tank (er saloon ) around Anderstorp.
It was like navigating the Queen Mary up a river, but sorta fun after a few laps. Miss Daisy was looking a bit pale in the back seat though. :laugh2:

Mwuahahahahaha! etc.:sinister:

Thing is, it is fun in the Jag - d'you get her much under 2 minutes?

I was on for (if the 2nd split gap remained consistent) a 1.58.8, then spewed the last corner trying to be greedy - never got close to that again, and then went to bed.

That was really fun last night. I'm a former JC guy and this was my first race here at RD. There are a lot of fast drivers here. I qualified 12th and made an awesome start up to 7th. I had some great wheel to wheel battles with a bunch of guys. Jarrod and I, in particular, had about 5 laps of nose to tail. Sadly, on lap 11 I lost my connection. This has never happened to me playing EVO and I hope it was a one off. I was running 9th at the time but I reccon I could have come 7th or 8th. I look forward to Spa. I t was nice to speak with a few of you on Team speak, this seems like a really good bunch of guys.

Great race. I hate that some disconnected but good fun. I qualified around the 7 spot with a 1.56.4. I had a poor start and was in 9th after the first turn. I battled back to 8th and then driving hard to keep up with Adam for about 2 laps. Adam and I had a great give/take relationship going out there. I'd catch him in sector 2 and thru some of the early S turns and then he'd gain it back elswhere. I felt that I could pass him and I'm sure he felt he could keep me at bay.... we were a very even match... UNTIL I was too aggressively setting him up for a pass and got too close to him near the last chicaine and due to my late breaking I had to inch over to the edge of the track to avoid hitting him and It spun me out. After that, I never could catch him. I lost 3 or 4 positions in that incident and it took several laps to regain those but it was tons of fun doing so. During my push to catch adam, I had to deal with Corey and Lou and one other??? and those laps were great fun. Lou was driving the Saleen and he and I made several laps within feet of each other. This race was one where I underachieved but it was a ton of fun because I had close racing. Good racing guys. Looking forward to next week at spa

Dammit, the timing seems to have eaten my Jag time from yesterday, I went on and did a few laps in the Jag, Merc and Pantera with Amir, did a couple in a Cortina too but had to leave for munchies before I could get a setup together, and the timing for the Jag has not appeared in list. Oh Well!!, just need to try again :sinister:

Sam

Just did some laps in the pantera. Man i didn't have a clue when i could floor the accelerator.

Also my FFB settings feel very strange( i am using Warren's settings but i feel nothing much through the wheel and the steering is very heavy)Can somebody help me please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 77 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 55 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 6.0%