All 2019 Bike Models For Photoshop

MGP19 All 2019 Bike Models For Photoshop 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
BIKER7202 submitted a new resource:

All 2019 Bike Models For Photoshop - All the 2019 models for Photoshop

Note: Not a mod it's just to assist making mods
All the MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3, MotoE & Red Bull Rookies bike models for Photoshop
Examples:
unknown.png

unknown.png

Read more about this resource...

Hi Biker, a Question; how do I get a model in photoshop? I would like to complete Max-Biaggi 2 stroke Marlboro year 2000 (Bike is done), but he drove at that time with a different helmet. it is almost impossible to design it without a 3D model next to the textures while composing it wright.

Attachments

• gettyimages-1183592-1024x1024.jpg
    gettyimages-1183592-1024x1024.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 201
Hi Biker, a Question; how do I get a model in photoshop? I would like to complete Max-Biaggi 2 stroke Marlboro year 2000 (Bike is done), but he drove at that time with a different helmet. it is almost impossible to design it without a 3D model next to the textures while composing it wright.
Extract the model with umodel
Import it into 3D program that has a plugin for psk files (I usually use 3DS Max)
Export it as .obj
Then you can open it with photoshop

I keep meaning to make a pack with all the helmets in it, need to get to it at some point

oh yes its working now thank you so much, btw do you know how to edit the 3d file? did we should export the 3d file to psk format then replace the original file?
1. Import the psk into your 3D software of choice
2. Make any edits to the model
3. Export the model as FBX
4. Import the FBX into unreal engine (You'll need to copy the folder structure of the game)
5. Cook the files
6. Copy the mesh file and pack into a pak file

Then you're done

1. Import the psk into your 3D software of choice
2. Make any edits to the model
3. Export the model as FBX
4. Import the FBX into unreal engine (You'll need to copy the folder structure of the game)
5. Cook the files
6. Copy the mesh file and pack into a pak file

Then you're done
sorry bro but im kinda lost in 4th step, do you mind if you make a short video while import it into unreal engine and turning it into a .pak file? sorry for bothering you

edit : finally i can change the hjc model with spoiler, but why the size is like hell

i don't know what is happen, but i just open psk file in blender, then just export it as fbx and doesnt change anything even the size of the model

Last edited:
sorry bro but im kinda lost in 4th step, do you mind if you make a short video while import it into unreal engine and turning it into a .pak file? sorry for bothering you

edit : finally i can change the hjc model with spoiler, but why the size is like hell

i don't know what is happen, but i just open psk file in blender, then just export it as fbx and doesnt change anything even the size of the model
I believe it's a side effect of using blender, the plugin for that isn't created by the same guy that created umodel and the original 3DS Max plugin so I think it can be a bit buggy

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 98 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 74 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 78 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 50 6.4%
  • < 5 years