Resource icon

Misc All 2013 Driver Helmet Models and Template For Photoshop 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
You do not need to convert at all, just import the keyshot model in the file....I couldn't have made it any easier.

@FearTheHands rather than just going around bombing all my posts with dislikes and disagrees, why don't you explain how you would have done it differently.....or better still why don't you just do something that is actually useful and show us.

pghg.jpg

I have to put up with this everytime you decide you can be bothered to log on to the site.

If you dislike what I do so much, why not just put me on your ignore list, or if you want I'll just remove myself from the site to save you the hassle of having to force you into having to use your finger to click the mouse button.

As regards to your pedal problem.....I got a solution for that too.....called a vacuum cleaner, stops you living in a shite hole. If you don't know how to use it, ask mummy.

And on the topic of showing us what you can do...........

m7sm.jpg

To quote a line used the other day....and it applies to you directly

I've seen more artistic talent from a blind dyxlectic drunk Racoon, with both his arms missing.

Now go away and play with your Barbies.

Last edited:
@FearTheHands rather than just going around bombing all my posts with dislikes and disagrees, why don't you explain how you would have done it differently.....or better still why don't you just do something that is actually useful and show us.

pghg.jpg

I have to put up with this everytime you decide you can be bothered to log on to the site.

If you dislike what I do so much, why not just put me on your ignore list, or if you want I'll just remove myself from the site to save you the hassle of having to force you into having to use your finger to click the mouse button.

As regards to your pedal problem.....I got a solution for that too.....called a vacuum cleaner, stops you living in a shite hole. If you don't know how to use it, ask mummy.

And on the topic of showing us what you can do...........

m7sm.jpg

To quote a line used the other day....and it applies to you directly

I've seen more artistic talent from a blind dyxlectic drunk Racoon, with both his arms missing.

Now go away and play with your Barbies.

What a Sissy!
Even worse, complaing and not being able to do anything that could be considered creative

Troy:

If you can't take people's opinions about your work or replies to messages, then simply don't post your work on a public forum. The ratings options are there for a reason & it's called free speech.

If someone is asking for help regarding something you've created & you don't want to help, then don't reply, leave it to other people who might want to. You claim my criticism by clicking a like or dislike button is unjustified & unnecessary & then ridicule something that I have contributed & then carry out a personal attack on me, which is nothing more than a form of bullying, which you’ve done to various other forum members in the past.

I think what a lot of people dislike is the way that you try to hold the forum to ransom by threatening to quit each time someone offers criticism. It's a shame for someone who offers so much to the community to act in this way.

Troy:

If you can't take people's opinions about your work or replies to messages, then simply don't post your work on a public forum. The ratings options are there for a reason & it's called free speech.

If someone is asking for help regarding something you've created & you don't want to help, then don't reply, leave it to other people who might want to. You claim my criticism by clicking a like or dislike button is unjustified & unnecessary & then ridicule something that I have contributed & then carry out a personal attack on me, which is nothing more than a form of bullying, which you’ve done to various other forum members in the past.

I think what a lot of people dislike is the way that you try to hold the forum to ransom by threatening to quit each time someone offers criticism. It's a shame for someone who offers so much to the community to act in this way.

What are you on matey.

You log on and dislike within minutes of doing so on pretty much anything I try to produce for the site.

You are genuinely having a laugh aren't you? You keep telling yourself what you've just written often enough you might end up believing it yourself one day. I see when you log on and I also see how quick you are with the negative likes etc.....almost instant. Don't try to kid me, honestly.

I take criticism, often why a lot of what I do doesn't make it to the forums....people tell me what they think, and if it isn't that great it will not go up for download.

I had already explained that rather than writing an essay on how to do certain things, it would be (A) simpler, and (B) easier to follow if a video was found on the subject, to which there are many.....(how I learned).

Hitting dislike or disagree, that isn't criticism, criticism is words....explanations, not a click of a button....that doesn't qualify.

All I got to say on the matter.

Last edited:
Well if you can actually open it, just change the 3D image size down to 2048 x 2048.

Maybe try that.

I must have a probleme with my Ps because when i change the image size to 2048x2048 or even less, the helmet changes its position and is not visible at all in the square and when i try to center it, my PS says, one more time, that i reached the limit of my graphic card (an old 9800GT). I can't do anything.

I have to paint an helmet for a friend with stripes underneath the visor on the side of the helmet. For this i use the template you did for F1 2012 (wich i can handle a few with my PS but i don't have to do so much manipulations or it will crash my PS). With this template, i can't draw in the area under the visor so i'd like to have the same template you did for the last year game but without the visor. I saw in a topic that you have made one but i can't find it. Can you send it to me, please?

hi guys!

I'm new here and I'm not sure how to post some files. So I'll leave this post here for someone to do it for me.

I managed to change the model of helmet in career mode for a model with fins.

But I could only make it work in cutscenes.

What I did was replace the file "highelmetcareer_driver.pssg" by another helmet, in my case "highelmetfernando_alonso.pssg" and rename to "highelmetcareer_driver.pssg".

the files are in f12013 \ characters \ models \ 2013

I have helped in something.

hi guys!

I'm new here and I'm not sure how to post some files. So I'll leave this post here for someone to do it for me.

I managed to change the model of helmet in career mode for a model with fins.

But I could only make it work in cutscenes.

What I did was replace the file "highelmetcareer_driver.pssg" by another helmet, in my case "highelmetfernando_alonso.pssg" and rename to "highelmetcareer_driver.pssg".

the files are in f12013 \ characters \ models \ 2013

I have helped in something.
do you have any picture ?

To enable the rear fin in cutscences, open the database and click on the helmet tab in the list on the left. Then right at the end to the right of all the settings change fim from 0 to 1 and then save. There should be only one helmet listed this year....but as last year when all the driver helmets were listed it is the same issue....fin only works for cutscenes.

I do not know of a way yet to import a specific driver helmet for bespoke use, perhaps addidng the values needed in the database might work, I doubt it, but I suspect that this may muck up the textures as all bespoke helmets would become that particular model.

I managed to activate the cutscenes. What I can not enable it in gameplay. Same as grand prix mode.

Grand prix mode: with fin
e41e.png

Career mode: no fin
ahbw.png

Career mode - cutscene: with fin
etkp.png

What I want now is to enable the fin in the gameplay career.

Someone tries to do that for me.

Thanks

I managed to activate the cutscenes. What I can not enable it in gameplay. Same as grand prix mode.

Thanks

As I explained, I do not believe it can be done. The same problem was present in the 2012 game.

And please don't keep increasing your font size.....no need for it.

e41e.png

ahbw.png

etkp.png

Thanks
nice

Last edited:
Thank,s for doing these m8 ,,,,
But I can not understand why you put these in Misc and not Helmets I have not got a Clue ,,,,,,,,,,,
After spending over 1 hour looking ,,,,,,,,,,
But great work as usual :thumbsup:

Thank,s for doing these m8 ,,,,
But I can not understand why you put these in Misc and not Helmets I have not got a Clue ,,,,,,,,,,,
After spending over 1 hour looking ,,,,,,,,,,
But great work as usual :thumbsup:

Because they aren't an actual helmet mod to load into game.

It's a Misc item for modding, not an actual mod.

It should still be in Helmets if it has something to do with helmets ,,,,,
But anyway great work m8 :thumbsup:
Strickly speaking....it's not actually a mod.

So shouldn't be in any of the sections.

It's basically a tool of sorts to help out with modding....therefore....Misc is the closest option for a modding tool.

Strickly speaking....it's not actually a mod.

So shouldn't be in any of the sections.

It's basically a tool of sorts to help out with modding....therefore....Misc is the closest option for a modding tool.
I Know m8 ,, Its Just me I am Totally Backwards I was looking for Helmet Template inside Helmets ,,,,:O_o:
Like My garage PSB / 3D Model I made ,,,
I placed it inside Tracks Because "Strictly Speaking " the Garage is the Closest thing to the Track ,,,:thumbsup:

can you do driver models and team models , pit crew and so on please ,,,
Already done the pitcrew and racecrew and cutscene models.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/photoshop-3d-race-crew-skinning-model.75242/

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/photoshop-3d-pitcrew-skinning-model.75241/

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...in-skinning-ps-only.66270/page-2#post-1439206

Never done an in car model as there really isn't any need for one as the layout is pretty straight forward.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%