Resource icon

Misc All 2013 Driver Helmet Models and Template For Photoshop 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi I need help how do I convert the helmets from Photoshop into KeyShot fourth
I can not get my helmets Theme in KeyShot 4 could not someone please help me thank you in advance to all.

GCJyarv.png

Bad quality floor texture there. :whistling:

Thanks guys.

One thing I have noticed, and also Supla has picked up on it too is......in the cutscenes the Hans device is further back on the helmet. Whilst driving in the car the Hans device is where it was placed on the helmet last year.

We have moving Hans devices in this years game people!!! Great bit of coding.

So you either drop the shading and Hans disc placements on the helmet texture....or do two placements....one for in car, one for cutscenes. Nothing like making your life simple ehh!

ML, I know we discussed this before but, are you planning to do a model for the Lotus 100T?

Thing is, I have done too much work for the 1988 McLaren mod to just give up now. At least if we had the model, looking at the textures in real time would be a big help!.
I have the 100T in model form already.....just need to pack the cras up and release.

Will be a couple of days.

thanks for the model...but for a complete 3d noob...what do I do? I loaded up the file in photoshop...can see the model...now what can I do? Can I start drawing on the helmet model? all layers and typical photoshop tools work? How do I unwrap the texture and then transfer to game?

EDIT: Found a great tutorial:

btw... can we atleast choose the winged helmet for player? or are we relegated to the plain helmet for player helmets?
At the moment, just bespoke helmets for now.....looking into the possibility of moving proper helmets as a option.

Hi I need help how do I convert the helmets from Photoshop into KeyShot fourth
I can not get my helmets Theme in KeyShot 4 could not someone please help me thank you in advance to all.
You do not need to convert at all, just import the keyshot model in the file....I couldn't have made it any easier.

You are not applying textures, you need to import your helmet texture and apply it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%