Alignment with triple monitor setup

I've just recently got my race sim set up and most things are great, I've calculated the side monitor angle to 61 degrees based on 60cm from eyes to screen and 71,3cm wide monitor (31,5") using http://www.edracing.com/edr/FOV.php. The center monitor is placed just behind the steering wheel.

Now, my problem is that my side monitors appear to be misaligned as you see in the attached pictures, I have no idea how to correct this. The monitors themselves are level on the stand.

Any advice is much appreciated as I'm new to sim racing :)
Screenshot 2020-06-13 at 01.59.06.png
Screenshot 2020-06-13 at 02.00.56.png

Looks like you don't have the bezel distance set up in AC yet.
zPYrH8j.jpg

set MARGIN_SPINNER to the distance in millimetres from one monitor's edge pixels to the next. If you have these measurements you can just stick them in the app, no need to use a website.

Looks like you don't have the bezel distance set up in AC yet.
zPYrH8j.jpg

set MARGIN_SPINNER to the distance in millimetres from one monitor's edge pixels to the next. If you have these measurements you can just stick them in the app, no need to use a website.
I thought I had already fiddled with these enough, apparently not enough. I have taken another look and turns out it became a lot better when I increased the MARGIN_SPINNER, however it's increased more than the actual bezels are in size which makes be question these values a bit. I also pressed in a mm of cardboard under the side monitors to achieve a slight angle which helped take care of some more misalignment. I've got three AOC CQ32G1 on a Sim-Lab Triple Mount stand.

Are your eyes in the middle of the center screen?

When I set up my triple screen system last week I also had a weird angle in the side monitors.

Lifting the monitor setup so that the heigth of my eyes is in the center of the screens took care of that.

Now everything is completely straight. But the monitors "feel" a bit high :unsure:

MFG Carsten

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing