Alien Swarm (Free Steam Game)

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Did you try this game? It's free on steam and the developers are the ones who coded masterpieces Half Life, Portal and Team Fortress.

That's very funny, i just tried today. You along with 3 other players are trying to survive on a planet of aliens. There are objectives, campaigns and different maps. Easy to play, and too much action :D

We must play this together at some day :) You can open servers just to play with your Steam buddies.

I downloaded this a few days ago and just tried it tonight... unfortunately my hand injury renders me unable to play it. :( It looks amazing though.

Methinks it's time to get a specially-made mouse with hand controls.

I think I read that the game was made by ex modders that Valve hired, or something like that.

Anyway, yeah, downloaded it, tried it, bad at it, but it's fun. Simple, easy, a nice way to spend some time.
Multiplayer is really bad in general; almost no game info, it's very hard for two Steam friends to join the same game.

Tried it once, dont like the view, prefer the view like on Call of Duty, where your actually looking from the persons point of view, not an over head view. Thats enough to put me off from it altogether.

Yes, I have it installed, and I love it. It's really amazing. And the slow motion times that sometimes occur is another great thing.
Unfortunately, It's to bad that people doesn't know how to cooperate and rush to the end of the map and leaves less experienced players behind. Myself, it doesn't matter if you are novice or hardcore, I always stick around till the whole group is safe to move on.
The view is cool to, I'm used to it since I play W40K. It's just to bad that you level to fast, they might have fixed that, I haven't played it for a while. I started to play as soon as it got available on Steam and did so maybe a week or two till another game caught my interest.

It's really worth a try since it's free and developers from Half-Life that has made it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back