Aliases- do you use one?

Do you guys have an alias for public severs? :question:

I personally do as some of my mates (2 are currently saving for a G25 and Evo to come play with us, obviously with a little more practice offline!) come round and play evo with me (they're loving my G25) but they struggle without the experience and normally end up crashing (sometimes into peeps which doesn't look good for my account). Thats why I have an alias. :behindsofa:

I'll make a list of aliases if you guys want so we know who people are if they are on public's and use an alias.

I'll start:

Dan Coldrick: Monkmachine

• Jason Parks

Lewis, dito mate, I used to use a alias, but forgot to change it one day on RD, and I have deleted it now, its too much hassle to keep changing it, or I just dumbass forget. Its nice on public servers to win (or near win) and people to say my name!!!

Say my name Biatch....

I always use an alias on public

Dont really race that much on proper servers, a little boring for me

I like the rough and smooth of publics! In reality you dont get too many wrencers on 07 servers now, used on GT Legends for some reason, maybe coz of Steam?

What you do get on public are badly set up servers that have awful lag!! Thats annoying

And the usual hotlappers, aliens etc, surely public should be aboue quick race, move on!!

Thats what I would try and do anyway, if i had enough cap to run one!

I used to use a few with toca basically because of the ranking system because when you crept to high you often had a job getting a race, in gtr2 i used to race with several tags, mostly blootoon, all-fooked-up & [FO]AFU, but since racing here i now just use my proper name.

• Matt Alpeter

not a chance. my reputation is mine and i can't be bothered to have someone blow it, even if it is by accident.

• Matt Alpeter

let em use your alias! if i have a mate over, i'll change my plr profile name to whatever they like, then change it back when i step behind the wheel

I've got two profiles stored in Evo: My real name (Rhys Gardiner :p), for RD races, and holdenss06, for offline practice (replays disabled to save disk space), the Presto GP F3000 League and public racing. However, I don't really race on the public servers anymore. RD is too much fun. :D

Whenever I need to practice or drive in a Presto GP race, I simply switch profiles.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 442 39.6%