Algarve International Circuit

Tracks Algarve International Circuit 2.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great track, easily my favorite modern circuit! Thanks for this. I do have one question, though. There seems to be a bump (right after turn 10, based on this map which is slightly different than yours) that's really dangerous for open-wheel cars. Is that how it's supposed to be?

edit: two other things I noticed comparing your track to the ones in GSCE and R3E: the downhill towards turn 6 is much more steep in your version (which I like), but the approach to turn 13 is much more blind in your version (which I don't like). Again, I have no idea how the real-life track actually is, but just wanted to point out these discrepancies. Great work!

Last edited:
Nice track, well done.

One issue I stumbled on in the pit lane (don't ask how I found it :whistling:), if you're driving on the right of the small rise (blueish area), there's a very rough section around the 4th to 7th pit stall back from pit exit.

If you drive there you end up getting reset to your pit stall or end up in a vortex you have to Escape out of. I know there's no reason to be driving there, but if someone gets a pit stall lined up with that area, could get frustrating getting on track.

Cheers and thanks for the track, nice challenge.

but the approach to turn 13 is much more blind in your version (which I don't like). Again, I have no idea how the real-life track actually is, but just wanted to point out these discrepancies. Great work!

Oddly enough Turn 13 is the one corner i find odd on this track. It's as you say blind, and it seems to not straighten out before the corner itself - one continuous left hander from Turn 12.
The track everywhere else i would say is more true to life than SimBin's effort.

See this vid for the real version.

Absolutely love this track!

An issue i stumbled upon is when you do race weekend, there is a pit box that has a hole in front of it so one car or more will drop into the void not lapping rounds so it's impossible to skip to the next session after a couple of laps..

Also the corner @1:43 sec in the video above needs to be reworked, it's clearly not blind, on the other hand it's very challenging this way, maybe they should change the real track instead of this one ;)

ksEditor_2015_12_07_16_17_41_027.jpg

Tiago Lima updated Algarve International Circuit with a new update entry:

Version 2.0 Completelly Re-done

The track includes :

-Four sets fo cameras
-Thirty grid/Pit boxes
-Fuctional ai line

Personal message:
So since i was out of track and conversions for a year , with portimao 2.0 i decided to improve the quall in everything and try to make a track that people can enjoy , and not just one more track ,i hope you guys like it and enjoy it ....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tiago in online within the signal box "Pit" is lying, you can fix it ?.
You have to look hard to know where your box.
Again thank you very much for your time, the circuit is amazing.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.3%