AlfredoR vs Patrick Giranthon

Msportdan

@Simberia
To get it back on track:), I think Patrick has done amazing job on the tracks and the mods he has released GSC would not be half the sim, if Patrick had not done all that hard work. The amount of time he must have spent testing and perfecting the tracks to get up to decent GSC standards is mind blowing. When I go through my track list it's amazing to see how many are his work.

We are lucky to have him and that Alfredo fella on team GSC.

Thanks a lot.
I have to remind that I have not the skills to do a track from the beginning, even If I learn things everyday. So I have to say a big thank you to all the modders who had spent time on the original tracks. Most of time I can say this to them directly, but some time I can't contact them, because of broken contact links, nicknames, unknown source, etc. So, thanks to them.

The story is that I have been shocked to see how physics could be distorded on external tracks. The problem is that I become a bit stubborn when something disturbs the best physics I know :D.
So, the second big thank you I must give here is to Alex Sawczuk. Without him, no road grip optimisation, no shaders and no grass like Ipswich. He spent time with me, gave me some secrets he has. Respect to him for that, and also for his tracks really better than my own job.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 165 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 313 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 445 39.4%