Alfa Romeo Valentine's Day (Cuore Sportivo) Livery

Skins Alfa Romeo Valentine's Day (Cuore Sportivo) Livery 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
oCh33sYo submitted a new resource:

Alfa Romeo Valentine's Day Livery - Valentine's Day Livery for the RSS Formula Hybrid 2019

My take on the one-off livery shown at Fiorano during the 2019 pre-season.

View attachment 309415

This was a fairly quick job and probably won't be making any changes unless there's enough demand.
Included are driver textures for both users of ACSPRH | Real Helmets as well as the default driver model.

View attachment 309413
View attachment 309414

Thanks the RSS team for...

Read more about this resource...

Nice one.... here in scale 1/10.... :)

Attachments

• AR.jpg
    AR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 286
Very cool!
Is there an official name for this livery that you are aware of?
Not sure, some says.... :) "Special valentines day", some just "2019 test" etc. I believe the Cuore Sportivo is something that goes with this, because of the hearts... The clover logo is called Quadrifoglio.

Not sure, some says.... :) "Special valentines day", some just "2019 test" etc. I believe the Cuore Sportivo is something that goes with this, because of the hearts... The clover logo is called Quadrifoglio.
That's all I have seen as well.
Perhaps I will include "Cuore Sportivo" as it seems to fit the theme.
Thanks!

My sincerest apologies to anyone who may have had issues with the previous versions.

I just became aware of the fact that users without the driver models from Real Helmets would be unable to launch a race with this skin do to the inclusion of a settings file.

Users who wish to use the included textures will have to manually install the ext_config.ini included with Real Helmets, as well as the required driver model (rh_bell_rear_wing_helmet_driver in this case).

I will gladly help anyone requiring assistance to get it working.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back