AC Alfa Romeo Stradle 33 @Goodwood (dry) - Wednesday September 11, 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Everyone that skipped this missed out on a really good time. The cars were very loose and we were all over the place, not to mention Scott putting in some blistering laps. If it's the h-pattern keeping people away from this kind of event, just remember that no one is going to be mad if you use your sequential or paddle shifters, it's fine!

Speaking of h-pattern, sorry again to everyone for occasionally behaving very unpredictably when my shifter gave me 2nd, or even reverse(!) instead of 4th and 3rd. I'll watch Scott's video and try to get it sorted out before the next h-pattern event.

Anyway, thanks to Scott for putting the event on, and to the guys who showed up to drive, it was genuinely just a really good time.

Yep, I sucked and still had a blast. You want to get better at driving? Drive a car that acts like a kid you're always having to correct. After the race, I practiced for a GT3 race and thought I was in an F1 car:O_o::D

Everyone that skipped this missed out on a really good time. The cars were very loose and we were all over the place, not to mention Scott putting in some blistering laps. If it's the h-pattern keeping people away from this kind of event, just remember that no one is going to be mad if you use your sequential or paddle shifters, it's fine!

Speaking of h-pattern, sorry again to everyone for occasionally behaving very unpredictably when my shifter gave me 2nd, or even reverse(!) instead of 4th and 3rd. I'll watch Scott's video and try to get it sorted out before the next h-pattern event.

Anyway, thanks to Scott for putting the event on, and to the guys who showed up to drive, it was genuinely just a really good time.

Good luck getting it fixed, I've tried a couple times. Gonna give it one more go this weekend; will send it back to Fanatec if it doesn't get with the program.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 357 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 499 39.1%